2008 is almost over (how did it go so fast?). I thought I’d post this survey I received, as an interesting way to remember the year.
1. Who kissed you on New Years?
Bill and Matthew
2. Did you have a New Year’s resolution this year?
Nope, never do.
3. Does it snow where you live?
Not as much as before, but still too much.
4. Do you like hot chocolate?
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
Nope, and don’t ever plan to. Too crowded and dangerous.
1. Who was your Valentine?
2. When you were little, did you buy Valentines for the whole class?
In elementary school, yes.
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
Ha! No, it’s a joke.
4. What did you receive for Valentine’s Day?
A card from my Husband.
5. What did you give for Valentine’s Day?
A handmade card to my Husband.
1. Are you Irish?
Not that I’m aware of.
2. Do you like corned beef and cabbage?
Never had it, don’t know.
3. What did you do for St. Patty’s Day?
Nothing, I never celebrate it.
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
Hell yeah! Even happier when it’s completely over!
1. Do you like the rain?
Not spring rain; too cold. I love summer rain, though.
2. Did you play an April fool’s joke on anyone this year?
Sadly, no, I didn’t get the chance to this year.
3. Do you get tons of candy for Easter?
Nope, I don’t celebrate it.
4. Do you celebrate 4/20?
No! Why anyone would celebrate that is beyond me … stupid drug addicts – sad people.
5. Do you love the month of April?
Only for tax refunds! LOL
1. Finish the phrase “April showers…
…haven’t been happening until May in these parts.”
2. Do you celebrate May 16th: National Piercing Day?
Nope, never even heard of it.
3. Is May anything special to you?
Nope, just that it’s getting warmer, finally.
1. What year did/will you graduate from high school?
2. Did you do anything fun during this month?
Not that I remember, unless you count a family reunion.
3. Have a favorite baseball team?
1. What did you do on the 4th of July?
Picnic at my Dad’s, I think.
2. Did you go to the fireworks?
Not on the 4th, but the weekend after.
3. Did you blast the A/C all day?
I only turned on the A/C about 5 times this summer, for 1-2 days each time, and we weren’t home on the 4th anyway.
4. Favorite memory?
Coatesville fireworks, and that I finally got to enjoy them with my Husband this year.
1. What was your favorite summer memory of ’08?
The Flight 93 Memorial in Somerset PA, and Cedar Point Amusement Park in Ohio, with Bill, Matthew and Jessie. 🙂
2. Did you have a sunburn?
Not this year.
3. Did you go to the pool a lot?
What pool? I didn’t even swim in my Dad’s pool this year. 😦
1. Are you attending college/school?
2. Do you like fall better than summer?
Ugh, NO! Fall means summer has ended. 😦
3. What happened this month?
Not much. Our Anniversary and a couple of good things happened.
1. What was your last Halloween costume?
I was supposed to go as a nerd with my Son, but when both a party and tradition got cancelled, I didn’t want to waste the money on a costume.
2. What is your favorite candy?
All of it! LOL I’m not picky about candy.
3. What is your favorite thing about this month?
1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving?
Usually my in-laws’, but I’m itching for a change. Maybe I’ll convince Dad to host it next year. 😉
2. What are you thankful for?
Matthew, Bill, and that those I love are happy and healthy. I’m also thankful that I’ve found some long lost friends lately.
3. Do you love stuffing?
That depends on what’s in it. Definately NOT celery or oysters…yuck!
4. Anything special in this month?
Yeah, Obama got elected this year! Wooohooo!!
1. Have you had any snow already this year?
Unfortunately, yes. We had about an inch on 11/21. 😦
2. What is the average high temperature in winter where you live?
20-35 degrees F.
3. Is your Xmas spending more or less than last year?
Much much less.
4. Describe your holiday spirit in 3 words or less.
5. How do you spend New Years Eve?
We spend it with my Dad every year, either at his house or at my Uncle Jack’s. This year, it’s at Dad’s (yay! less driving!).